"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." (Twain)

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Aland

The last time I boarded a ferry to Aland I was an irreresponsible and not very smart 24 year old and I missed my stop. This minor mishap resulted in another 10 hours on the boat to Helsinki, not my brighest moment. However, this time I did manage to get off in Aland demonstrating my ability to make better decisions for the most part this time around. I was greeted by one of  my best friends,Cecila, who spolied me while I was on her little island with her and her family. For example, me: "Do you have a safety pin my pants are ripped?" Cecila: "Jenna Lee! Throw them out I have a pair of Armani pants you can have!"  Haha I love how my friends have grown accustomed to taking care of me and ensuring I have a little bit of style along the way.







Amateur
Professional

No comments:

Post a Comment