"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." (Twain)

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Conquering the Gobi

Introducing desert Jenna, action figure set to be in stores by Christmas.
A small village along the railway.

I made out better than this guy.


Another small town complete with water!

Great set for a cheap horror flick.

I guess this guy had enough.


I did not ask how much love for 95 grade for fear intentions might get lost in translation.

Mongolian countryside complete with a ger.

Scenery finally begins to change.




Mounds of rocks and flags signal the top of a short climb.

Hi Mr. Khan!

1 comment:

  1. I want action figures for all my family and friends! And interchangeable parts.
    X

    ReplyDelete