"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." (Twain)

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Photo Blog

Beautiful day for cycling


Pine trees always remind me of home

Prayer flags always signal the top

Feeling accomplished

Jawdropping

Prepared for the chilly ride down

Blue River Hotel

The hotel's toilets are in the box on the left.

Tibetan water wheel


A closer look     
Mountains make you feel small

Photo shoot with the crazy American (I felt slightly uncomfortable)

Damn straight


I couldn't help myself

This guy made me nervous

The end of a long day

Campsite

I spy civilization and tarmac

Typical Tibetan village

No comments:

Post a Comment