"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." (Twain)

Friday, June 3, 2011

Photo Blog

If they can work in the rain, I suppose I can cycle in the rain

Puncture repair in the rain, my favorite

The "first big bend of the Yangzi."  I am sure its lovely when the sun is shining

The Yangzi

Cobblestone ):


Yao's old playground

Roadside snack shop

The Yangzi

Hoping a big truck is not rounding the corner

Entering Tibetan country

Cheers to no rock slides today!
Snack shop
Going up

Almost to the top
Shangri-La from above
High in the clouds
An accident waiting to happen
He says he loves me, not sure he knows how many yaks that will cost him
Outside Shangri-La
Wish the roads were as nice as the view

My best friend still going strong








 

No comments:

Post a Comment