"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." (Twain)

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Photo Blog

Woo! Chiang Rai!!

Later Thailand!

Road-side snack

Laos countryside

Life is not easy

Looking for dinner

China looms

Staying dry

Chinese tuk tuk

Tea anyone?




My favorite picnic spot thus far

Traffic jam

Nothing but the best!

1 comment:

  1. Jenna, I'll bike down to the local tea shop and order some puer tea in honor of you.

    When Brendan and Ian came back from China they had said it was made for me because of all the bicycles. You proved them right.

    And those old women are right...You are too pretty...Oh, I guess I'm old also.

    ReplyDelete