"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." (Twain)

Friday, December 23, 2011

Germany

The weather was turning cold when I entered Germany therefore little sight seeing was done or much of anything besides riding across to The Netherlands.  I was still camping most of the time in Germany and its never a good feeling when your tent is covered in ice every morning and all the local town thermometers remind you that the temperatures are hovering around freezing. I am pretty sure I never saw the sun in Germany, but there was good beer and sausages!  Germany was also the country where I discovered tiny dreadlocks in my mane, I kept them until the end!

Whoo Fehmam, Germany

German farmhouse





No comments:

Post a Comment